Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client who are an established FMCG manufacturer. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on their state of the art machinery.
This well-established company has been operating for over 15 years, providing services to the FMCG industry. With ambitious growth plans they have a requirement for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to carry out a day's position with an established team of Engineers.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering qualification
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance experience of working in a Manufacturing or Production environment
- Mechanical Skills - Pneumatics, Hydraulics, belts, bearings and chains
- Electrical Skills - 3 phase, sensors, inverters and relays
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Monday to Friday days position, with call out 2 weeks a month which a premium rate is paid
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance, which involves PPM and reactive maintenance
- Working for a well-known FMCG manufacturer
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79964812