Paid Search Manager
Our client is a leading global marketing agency in the tech Sector. Founded in 1997 they have a lot of knowledge, a vast amount of experience and a lot to say with offices in London and San Francisco.
Now in their 20th year - they successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Microsoft, Trend Micro, McAfee, Quest Software and others.
This has brought big success. Throughout the last 5 years they have experienced double digit growth and have a need for dynamic, team driven professionals to help continue with this expansion.
They are committed to an active equal opportunities policy from recruitment and selection through to appraisals and promotion. All decisions relating to employment practice will be objective, free from bias and based solely on individual merit.
We are looking for Paid Search Manager who is comfortable under pressure and in fast-paced working conditions and thrives in an environment where performance is paramount. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a high level of campaign creation and management experience, as well as team building and training.
You will manage and optimise paid media campaigns, including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, and remarketing, with the goals to increase conversions, optimise for target CPA goals, and efficiently increase leads for our key clients. You will also have opportunities to provide strategic insight on campaigns, as well as improve internal processes and structure
What We’re Looking For:
- Inspirational and passionate
- Has a multidisciplinary skillset
- Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
- Balances factual information with intuition and creativity
- Cares about winning as one team
- Is looking to do things that haven’t been done before
- Can tell stories with data
- Builds strong internal and external relationships
- Develop and manage key client relationships, which requires calls and meetings
- Responsible for effectively managing various client accounts and budgeting requirements
- Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and account structure
- Capable of delegating and leading a team of Paid Search Executives, who act as a support team for Paid Search Managers
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to Paid Search Account Director and account teams communicating overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topic matters that management and team members should be aware of
- Report and communicate results/ideas with clients and also share with the paid search team, promoting team growth
- Develop strategies, oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
- Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimisation, budget pacing, and efficient lead production
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, and Google Trends
- Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients
- Stay up-to-date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
- paid media experience, including search marketing (SEM REQUIRED; Display and Remarketing are pluses)
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
- Strong B2B campaign management experience
- Experience in managing multiple large clients
- Advanced proficiency in Excel