Operations Manager Facilities Management - Hard Services
Operations Manager (Facilities Management - Hard Services)
Up to £45,000 and benefits
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management company to recruit an Operations Manager to be based out of Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- To take responsibility for the service delivery of all facilities management services at all sites covered
- Meet contractual and budgetary requirements of the contract.
- Manage forecast of out turns, WIP and debt, and drive to meet and improve on financial targets.
- Production of monthly reports for Management Team and client as required
- Ensure that operational statutory compliance and completion of PPM works on all sites covered by the team.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- To Manage teams for the sites, including HR issues, appraisals and succession planning
- To ensure a consistent and high level service delivery throughout all sites.
Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of hard services provision, operating at Operations or Contract Manager level
- Previous experience in both public and private sectors
- Critical environment experience would be ideal
- Must be able to communicate, motivate, control, organise and manage staff and contractors effectively
- Financially competent i.e. previous budgetary experience
- Demonstrable experience of seeking out new opportunities within existing contracts
- Experience in the Facilities Management field.