Job Title: Legal Counsel
Corporate Title: Vice President
You will be joining the legal team in the United Kingdom (UK), supporting the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), with a particular emphasis on advising on competition law and managing matters related to antitrust risk. Your primary focus will be to provide antitrust advice and expand your skills, through involvement in other projects that support the broader Business in the UK. You will be acting as a point of reference for issues relating to applicable Deutsche Bank policies, procedures, guidance note and the antitrust control environment. You will be based in London, but will also report to the global coordinator of the antitrust expert group.
- Advising senior stakeholders on competition law risks and identifying, analysing and managing the Bank's to antitrust risk
- Supporting the antitrust expert group in Legal and Antitrust Compliance
- Programming and maintaining the Antitrust Compliance Policy
- Interacting with the UK antitrust authorities, including Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Competitions & Markets Authority (CMA)
- Providing training to the Business, Legal and other infrastructure functions
- Assisting in the managing, drafting and updating templates, policies and procedures
- Contributing to the antitrust expert group and other practice group calls, which may involve members of the legal department in other jurisdictions
- Participating in industry body initiatives and any initiative that relate to changes in the laws and regulations that re applicable to the Bank (such as, Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) consultations)
- Assisting with team administration and know-how management
Skills & Qualifications:
- A solicitor with post-qualification experience
- Proven, broad experience in a range of competition matters, including counselling, behavioural and antitrust compliance management, litigation and investigations
- Previous experience in a private practice at a prominent law firm and/or at a leading financial institution
- A United States (US) or English legal qualification would be highly beneficial
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79967737