Performance Improvement Coach
Field-based role, substantial basic salary and OTE with company car & benefits
The Performance Improvement Coach will be responsible for the implementation of process and capability improvements.
The aim is to ensure that all parties are engaged in improving behaviours and processes to ensure sustainable improvements are achieved.
The role involves creating and delivering project work plans and managing day to day operational aspects.
This will involve working to ensure the full use of the programme and the tools available, by coaching and influencing change at all levels within the business.
The Performance Improvement Coach will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience in transformation / change management success
- Commercial experience, a sound understanding of business case development, impact on business, KPI’s & profitability
- Coaching and mentoring experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change with associated KPI improvement
- A results orientated attitude ensuring targets are met/exceeded
- Experience of skills coaching and operating within a governed environment
- Experience of handling complex business challenges
- Independence and therefore able to operate with minimal day to day management support
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- An ability to influence and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
All necessary industry training will be completed on induction and in return you will be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI accreditation in Management as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion