Nurses needed in Bristol
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Registered General Nurses to work with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located in Bristol.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Registered General Nurse then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within an NHS Hospital on a variety of Medical wards working alongside a number of different patients.
The Registered general Nurses will be expected to help and support the rest of the team with day to day duties and report to the Matron/Head Nurse.
The Registered general Nurses must have a degree in Nursing and minimum 1 years solid experience on general wards either NHS or Private.
The particular Nursing role is for
Registered general Nurses are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
The wards will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
• Great pay rates
• Specialist wards and the shifts you want to be booked.
• A dedicated recruitment consultant
• 24 hour support.
• Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
What Sirona Medical need from you:
• NMC in date and valid pin
• Experience working as a Nurse with minimum 1 year
• Enhanced DBS and on update service
• Minimum 3 year references
• Full NHS compliance requirements. ( we will help you to become fully NHS compliant before commencing work)
Please don't hesitate to apply today