Senior IT Consultant
Senior IT Consultant / Windows Support, IT Support, Network Engineer
Senior IT Consultant is needed by our client, a rising family-owned IT support company, to be based in (Gloucestershire) office.
Servicing SMEs in the Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire region, they are renowned as the complete 'one-stop-shop'. They cover anything from phone systems, computer networks, data storage/backup, virtualisation, cloud solutions, to disaster recovery.
With over 20 years' experience and a service built upon market-leading brands Microsoft, HP, Cisco and Avaya, they have become a Microsoft Gold Partner & Sophos Gold Partner.
They are now on the lookout for a new member to join their team.
About the Role
As their Senior IT Consultant, you will be busy with any of the following: managing your own projects, overseeing their current projects, delivering IT projects to SME clients across the region, undertaking a range of IT projects (e.g. server migration, cloud migration and network security & infrastructure projects), implementing, managing IT architecture & strategy, and working with clients at a senior technical level.
- Proven 5-10 years' experience in a similar role
- Graduate in computer science or similar
- Full & clean UK driving license
- Demonstrable ability to delivery on projects
- Excellent commercial & project management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to travel or relocate to the Gloucestershire
- DBS / SC clearance (preferable)
Essential Technical Skills - you will have experience in the following:
- Private & public cloud solutions
- On-premise servers & infrastructure
- On-premise & cloud-based telephony
- Networking & security
- Firewalls, AV and other IT cyber-security solutions
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure, Networking, Microsoft technologies, Azure & Office365 cloud and a range of security solutions
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience)
Type: Contract (potential to become a full-time role)
This a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career! You will acquire invaluable new skills by working in dynamic and fast-moving environment, and with multiple companies, users and systems.
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.