We are looking for a Store Manager who can take ownership in our store in London. This is a high profile role where you will make a real difference to our business and be rewarded for your hard work and expertise.
REISS is an innovative, entrepreneurial company with huge growth plans. We are an authentic British fashion retailer who has had tremendous successes over the past few years, with continuous growth. We offer the opportunity for self-development with all our staff and have a huge focus on our talent. Our people are the key to our brands continued growth and success. We love what we do, are passionate about what we represent, and focused working towards the same end goal. This creates an energy as a business that you cant beat, where you are part of more than just a brand, you are part of the REISS family.
Exceeding customer expectations and providing a premium, genuine, tailored approach to customer service is habitual within our Store Managers. Our Store Managers are known as inspiring leaders with an entrpreneurial edge. In order to acheive success you will need to demonstrate these qualities
In return for your leadership, passion, commerciality and attention to detail as our Store Manager you will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefits including bonus, generous staff discount/Uniform allowance, pension, Holiday, 1-1 Training and on going learning and development programmes. Given the high profile nature of this role you will have significant exposure to the senior team with continued support and focus to support your career aspirations.
As our Store Manager you will:
- Inspire, lead, manage, and motivate your team whilst communicating a clear vision and purpose
- Lead the team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience which is authentic and personalised
- Be focused and driven to achieve results
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes procedures and administration; leading by example in the management of all aspects of operational compliance
- Effectively manage all people related matters in a timely and appropriate manner
- Communicate effectively at all levels, using appropriate medium, tone and language for delivery of messages to target audience
- Identify commercial opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability
- Be accountable for forward planning, overall store operations and performance
- Ensuring your business delivers key performance indicators focused on sales, conversions and service
- Act as REISS brand ambassador; promote our brand values, be an expert in oour market and products
- Maintain and improve key store standards, policies and procedures
- Team Development: review, support, coach and develop each team member to be their best self
To be considered for our Store Manager you will need:
- Management experience in retail fashion and/or service, ideally within a premium or luxury environment
- Understanding of and/or experience in premium customer service, clienteling and CRM
- Commercially and operationally adept
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Leadership skills and qualities
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities; and manage change
- Ability to coach others
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and decision making skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work at pace, to designated timeframes and deadlines
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, and diplomatically challenge
- Take pride in personal presentation and grooming
- Personable, confident, resilient, energetic and a sense of fun!
If you are looking to work for a brand where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and expand your career within a business with huge growth plans, then this Store Manager role is for you. Don’t miss out, apply now!