Are you experienced in booking travel arrangements, meeting rooms and general front of house duties?
Are you also confident in raising POs and PO reconciliation?
Are you available for the next few months and also interested in permanent opportunities?
My client, a highly reputable student accommodation head office are currently looking for a confident all-rounder administrator who has hands-on experience in payments, PO reconciliation and processing invoices for their stunning offices in London Bridge!
Main duties will include:
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs) and PO reconciliation
- Processing invoices and providing any necessary info to their payments team
- Diary management for various departments
- Ordering stationary when required
- Reception cover; answering the telephone and greeting guests
- Email managements of reception inbox
- Booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements including hotels, train tickets etc
- Filing, printing and photocopying
- Set up new IT kit requests, logging of tickets with IT provider and ensuring IT Kit is ready for day 1 of new starters
The split of the role is 60% invoice/PO duties and the remaining 40% will be split up amongst the additional duties included above as well as ad-hoc duties and tasks.
If you have hands-on experience in the above and are looking to work for a company that truly value their staff please do apply now to avoid disappointment! Thank you so much in advance!
(keywords: payments, PO, purchase orders, reconciliation, booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements, london, london bridge, reception, admin)