Junior Payroll Administrator
Summary of Position
Exciting times here at TCG HQ... we're recruiting our 3rd Junior in the space of 4-months due to our significant growth! A great opportunity for someone looking for their first role within a Payroll Department & who would be wanting to grow and expand with us!
The Junior Payroll Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of tasks supporting the Payroll Department. The role is based at the Head Office in Bishops Stortford and will report to the Payroll Manager. This role would suit someone looking for their first position within a Payroll setting as full training will be provided.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Copying weekly rotas for all stores, Head Office and the Warehouse.
- Adding all new starters to the Payroll system, once handed over from the HR department.
- Downloading of weekly hours worked and adding weekly hours onto the payroll system.
- Adding new employee holiday entitlements to the HUB and Payroll system.
- Keeping the Wrike diary up to date with all payroll information.
- Answering all payroll enquiries.
- Reviewing employee information & ensuring the HUB system is always kept up to date.
- Other management duties as and when required.
- Helping to organise all paperwork when received from the deliveries.
Skills & Attributes
- Flexible, able to prioritise, organised, self-motivated
- Good communicator, written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team, with a 'can do attitude’
- Good initiative and confident in learning new processes
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (including Maths and English A-C grade)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook
- Good telephone manner for handling queries over the phone
- Previous experience in an office environment desirable but not essential