£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Redwood Search are pleased to be recruiting for our Worcester based clients, who are expanding at an outstanding pace. Our clients are looking for an experienced, competent software engineer to join their dynamic team.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving local, award winning company, who operate on an international level.
- Object Oriented software design, code (primarily in C++) and test for platform independent applications;
- Making decisions at architectural level
- Updating and writing documentation;
- Assisting with training and mentoring other members of the team;
- Leading iterations of projects;
- Liaising with support and occasionally customers;
- Attending of Trade shows as and when required;
- Contribute, and to certain extent manage, process improvement activities.
- 2+ years Commercial experience in C++;
- Strong C++ development experience including C++11 and STL;
- Good understanding of Object Orientated Programming and Design;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent team working skills
- Passion for learning.
Would be beneficial to have:
- Knowledge of Qt and CMake;
- Knowledge of Jira and Linux operating system;
- Knowledge of networking technologies (routers, switches and firewalls);
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Experience or understanding of agile and scrum methodologies.
Please contact Redwood Search for further details
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!