Marketing and Communications Manager
An excellent opportunity to join DEX Property Management Ltd, both the UK's and Europe's leading specialist in vacant property management.
Dex is an international organisation specialising in managing and protecting vacant properties and large scale regeneration projects. We offer a wide range of innovative and bespoke property management solutions to our clients, from property guardianship through to traditional security. We are focused on growth and quality, giving an opportunity for a prolonged career development along with a high level of responsibility to our employees. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a part-time Marketing & Communications Manager seeking a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Dex is looking for a dynamic Marketing & Communications Manager who can head and develop our Marketing strategy. We are looking for someone with vision, ambition and a lot of passion.
Your role will include:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy
- Head digital marketing campaigns (email, social and web)
- Manage Google AdWords campaign
- Manage Social Media Platforms
- Marketing communication to customers and guardians
- Be in charge of designing, standardizing and organising Marketing materials (inc templates)
- Plan & organise company presentations
- Build relationship and be the main point of contact for external marketing providers
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- Experience with Social media platforms
- Experience with Google products (Analytics, AdWords)
- Experience with Email Campaign software (MailChimp or similar)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Career Driven
- Degree in Marketing