Tax Advisor required for our Poole office.
Here at Optionis, we have a range of award winning accountancy and contractor support brands; Clearsky Contractor Accounting, Nixon Williams, SJD Accountancy and Brian Alfred, all are leaders in their field. We are dedicated to attracting and nurturing the best talent from those first steps right through to your long-term career goals.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Advisor who is looking to develop their career in taxation. Full training will be provided for you and a career with Optionis means the chance to develop your existing skills as well as learning new ones.
- Preparation of P11D forms.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients.
- Dealing with HMRC and other third parties by telephone and correspondence.
- Data entry and updating systems.
- Performing bank reconciliations and receipt breakdowns.
- Calculating tax rebates and liabilities for clients under the Construction Industry Scheme.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Experience of working within a busy office, ideally an Accountancy Practice or a Financial environment, preferred but not essential. Experience within Tax is a bonus.
- Able to work to targets and meet deadlines.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork and staff development. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries, training opportunities and a range of employee benefits.
If this sounds like a role you and would be interested in applying for then we'd love to hear from you.