Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Creative, innovative "doer" wanted to provide a loud voice within branding of our unique business.. Do you need to stretch yourself creatively? Do you want a stronger influence in shaping an on-going social media strategy? Are you passionate about social media and its reach to customers? Then you might just be right for us..
White Recruitment, now in our 10th successful year, provide permanent recruitment services through 5 divisional brands into the Health & Social Care, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction and Transport & Logistics sectors.
We live and breathe our company values; Dream Big, Pride & Passion, To be Positively Disruptive. If your values are similar to ours, let's work together. We believe 'we change lives'. This could be our staff who are given life changing career opportunities, our candidates by finding them the job that gives them a better work / life balance, our clients by finding their new talent and saving them headaches and time!
- We want someone who can understand and infiltrate our candidate and client demographic - across 5 very different divisions this is no small challenge, with the purpose of harnessing passive audience targets to gain likes, shares and engagement around our brand. You'll naturally want to understand what makes our demographic tick and in turn click! (we'll measure you on engagement uplift so important you get us and what we're about.)
- Demonstrable work experience in a business environment, 1-2 years preferable as a minimum and a educational background that is relevant to this role, if you are a video or photography ninja in your spare time then you're probably right for us...
- Someone who has an understanding of brand tone of voice that can create, curate and manage all content across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube - if you can bring new suggestion for platform use then even better!
- Design package knowledge and experience and social media multi-posting tool experience a must - we want someone who can edit video content and create innovative blog content that reflect market trends so a finger on the pulse of our varying audiences is key!
- Be part of shaping a marketing strategy that makes waves: Generates Noise and attracts attention, Changing Perception: Promotes recruitment in general and its sectors, having a Voice: Give us a stage to prove our credibility and ability to deliver our USP's.
- Create a marketing plan that will promote the divisional specialist sectors, their jobseekers and employers and the recruitment industry, thus providing our staff with the opportunity to engage with more job-seekers and employers through their/our social media channels
- We're expecting this role to need a flexible approach to work so we are more than prepared to offer this flexibility back, we don't expect this to be a 9-5 set up!
For our staff we work super hard to train and reward them and provide a fulfilling career. Our office provides a great environment to work, with our informal culture and modern building. We enjoy pool & table tennis tables, breakout area, music throughout, fresh coffee and free lunch to keep us fuelled - what more could an employee wish for?
Now has never been a better time to join or work with White Recruitment. If you are interested in exploring a new marketing opportunity please contact Laura Hinton on or email
£22,000-£25,000 Depending on Experience, healthcare plan, pension, free lunch, parkingWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.