Office Coordinator/Legal Secretary
My client is a national solicitors with offices in Cambridge, London and Peterborough. They are looking for an experienced legal secretary with office coordination experience to work in their busy Cambridge office.
You will be principal provider of all admin and secretarial support to the members of the Cambridge office and visiting Directors and employees.
The role will be varied and challenging; you will be dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone, as well as working with colleagues across our three offices to facilitate the delivery of our legal services.
Your role will be varied but responsibilities will include:
* general secretarial/administrative work, principally for our Private Client and Property teams;
* preparing invoices for several legal sectors;
* supporting staff to prepare for client and internal meetings;
* managing the incoming and outgoing post;
* dealing with new and existing client enquiries; and
* providing cover as and when required for your secretarial colleagues elsewhere within the firm.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk