Software & Automation Engineer
Automation Engineer- Somerset
£40,000 - Days based role
This well established fast moving manufacturer of many popular products continues to grow from strength to strength. They are part of a highly successful multi national group with a proud heritage.
Skills required for an Automation Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
- Hold an HNC qualification or equivalent
- Electrical maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Root cause analysis
- Able to work autonomously
The Automation engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment
- Learning new techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.