Group Head of Compliance
Job title: Group Head of Compliance
Salary: £100,000 - £140,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Job type: Perm
Job reference: MC/19913
An expanding international proprietary trading and technology business now seek to appoint a Group Head of Compliance in its London office (or potentially its Maltese office if this appealed). Reporting to COO you will assume full responsibility for the implementation of and responsibility for global compliance. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Head Fund Technology business as Group Head of Compliance. Further responsibilities include:
- Group compliance monitoring programme to include compliance manual, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory obligations (and awareness of regulatory triggers) and exchange obligations.
- Regulatory and exchange filings.
- Monitoring of, planning for, and implementation of new regulatory requirements (e.g. mifid2, GDPR).
- Strategic compliance advice, e.g. restructuring considerations.
- Communicating with a strategic investor.
- Contribute to inflight commercial projects - compliance and non-compliance related.
The Company:Our client is a leading hedge fund technology business with strong financial support and offices across North America and Western/Southern Europe.
The Benefits: £100,000 - £140,000 (doe) plus bonus plus benefits
- 5+ years in a senior compliance role at a regulated asset management business (preferably currently CCO).
- Familiarity with quant/algorithmic trading and alpha capture programmes.
- Experienced with FCA, SEC, CFTC (and ideally other jurisdictions - MFSA, SFC).
- Familiarity with futures/equity exchange memberships (and obligations).
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills.
Name - Matt Cooper