Software Developer - Java - (12 Month Maternity Cover)
Software Developer - Java - (12 Month Maternity Cover) - Basildon - £35,000 - Ref: J2124
We have a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract for a Java Software Developer to join complete solutions provider with a global reach. Although they are a multimillion pound turnover organisation in their own right, they are also part or a much larger Global brand with customers in over 100 countries.
The Software Developer will be working within a small development team of 3 interacting with Development teams overseas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Interact effectively with project team members and other service personnel in an agile development and testing environment
- Perform and participate in all aspects of software development life circle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration
- Identification and reporting of problems in new and existing software. Recreate reported software problems to facilitate solutions
- Contribute to improvements in software development and quality assurance processes, i.e., development of standard work where appropriate
- Provide assistance to application support to help troubleshoot and correct reported issues.
To be considered you must have recent programming experience within a Java development environment.
For more information please contact Michael Johnson of Venables Parsons Search & Selection (VPss).