Software Engineer - C++ / Embedded - Reading - £58k
Software Engineer / Software Developer - C++
Berkshire; Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell
£45,000 - £58,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer (C/C++ / Embedded) to join an established and highly innovative global IT company using various technology across a number of products.
There is a growing product pipeline resulting in a demand for experienced Software Engineers to join their established development team working on Greenfield project work. The main focus of the role will be C/C++ and Embedded; however any .Net/C# programing is highly desirable.
Summary of essential skills:
- Strong software engineering background (3-4yrs+)
- Recent commercial experience with C/C++
- Embedded / Firmware experience
- An understanding of Agile and Waterfall
- Commercial experience with .NET, C# is desirable
- Experience of working within quality standards, such as ISO9001
- A team player with a proactive attitude towards project delivery
- Excellent communication skills and a keen interest in utilising new technology
The company offer an excellent benefits package. If you are a skilled Software developer / Software Engineer looking for an exciting company developing real-world software solutions using new technology, please get in touch.
Please apply to this advert or send your CV to Paulgrace @spectrumit.co.uk