Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading FS brand seeking an experienced CASS SME to join on a permanent basis.
The position sits within the 1st line of defence and will provide CASS Technical support across the business, managing a small team, reporting directly to the Head of CASS.
Responsibilities of the CASS Manager:
- Lead CASS team to improve the CASS operating environment and mitigate risk
- Manage and support all CASS audits, including relevant auditor visits
- Supporting Head of CASS by providing relevant input to the regulatory change forum in relation to changes to the UK regulatory regime CASS.
Background of the CASS Manager:
- Strong understanding of Financial Services front and back office operations.
- Detailed knowledge of operating in a CASS environment.
- Knowledge of UK banking and PRA regime preferable.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
Detailed knowledge of the FCA CASS Handbook is essential, either in a CASS SME capacity or strong people manager within a CASS function,
Contact Chris Wilson on directly for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Is this you?
Chris wants: Compliance Monitoring, Client Money, CASS Oversight, CASS Monitoring