Education Supply Pool are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants to work in schools in the Mountain Ash area.
The role of a Learning support Assistant is a diverse one, with the expectation of good behaviour management , strong educational background and a desire to work in our partner primary schools.The successful candidate must be able to:
- Assist with prepared lessons in all areas of the school curriculum (with consideration for varying levels of student ability)
- Maintain a level of respect, control and discipline within the classroom on individuals or groups you support
- Take part in/assist with the organisation of school events and activities beyond teaching hours
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure unity and support are in place
- Most importantly of all, we at ESP want to recruit candidates who are passionate about working with young people.
- This role demands enthusiasm, patience, and a diverse set of skills. We need candidates who are willing to step up to this challenging role with ardour and confidence that they can help to develop and nurture these young minds on their way to success.
- Should you be successful in your application you will find that we like to look after our candidates and aim to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded. As a valued member of ESP you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay (if a competitor is offering more please let us know and we will try to improve on their offer)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A team with over ten years experience in both small, local and large national education agencies
- Regular candidate workshops, enabling you to share and learn from other candidates
- A competitive recommend a friend scheme
Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency, we are here to support you throughout your teaching journey. You will always be welcome to pop by if you need advice or feedback on your career, or even if you just fancy a chat. We will never be too busy to take time out for you.