Bookkeeper Accountancy Practice music, media, entertainment
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant on behalf of our client, an established media & entertainment firm.
The role split is 90% bookkeeping 10% accounts.
- Responsible for the day to day bookkeeping (90%) and accounting (10%) for a portfolio of clients within the music, media and entertainment industry
- Handling all aspects of the portfolio's financial and personal affairs, as per the client's needs - providing support and advice with minimal input from Client Team Manager
- Assisting with the maintenance and review of accounting records raising issues to relevant Managers
- Raising sales invoices, considering the VAT position on international invoices
- Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists for manager review and client approval - with minimal input from Client Team Manager required
- Confidently liaises directly with clients and suppliers in a timely and professional manner - demonstrating expert knowledge on their account and affairs
- Assisting with management reporting and annual accounting compliance by preparing accounts and reports such as tour reports comparing actual to budget, wealth statements
- Delegate to and oversee team members responsible for payments and data entry, assisting to manage their workload and ensure deadlines are met
- Providing guidance to junior members of the team and be available to answer queries
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes