SharePoint Project Administrator
SharePoint Acrobat Pro HR Project Administrator
3 Month Contract
£150 per day
Location: Hook, Hampshire
· Contribute to the delivery of the People Portal and look for opportunities to drive continuous improvement to time and quality.
· Provide administration support for the accurate production and version control of People Workstream documentation such as, Impact Assessments, content review matrix.
·Conduct the branding of the People documentation & Upload the content on Sharepoint 2013.
·Act as an effective and efficient Administrator
·Produce all documentation against agreed objectives and timescales
·Accurately produce documents that reflect the inputs from across the People team.
· Support the workstream lead with preparing workstream updates and communications to the People team ·Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements, capturing and consolidating into a format ready to share back with the wider project team.
·Support People team with completing Impact Assessment activities to ensure business readiness is complete ·Support People team with creating UAT test script content specific to their areas.
·Attend project and workstream meetings as requested Driving Continuous Improvement and Quality:
·Look for improvements to all aspects of work and consider all feedback.
· Check and audit work to produce clear and accurate documentation People Portal:
·Conduct the branding of the People documentation & Upload the content on Sharepoint 2013
·Updating People Portal content based on stakeholders feedback & changes until project goes live.
·Support UAT testing
· People Team
· Core Project Team
· Project Delivery Team
· Project Administration Team
· Employee Services Required critical behaviours
· Enabling/ Collaboration - always approach things from the customer's perspective seeing potential problems & finding solutions
·Human - develops great customer relationships, is honest and fair always accessible and approachable ·Responsible - always try and meet or exceed the customers' expectations, stand by decisions and actions, commit to things that are delivered.
· Innovation - always look for ways to improve the service or experience given to customers, works creatively making decisions and thinking outside the box
·Passion - puts customers first, shows energy and enthusiasm in their job commitment to the goals and the Virgin Media brand
Required key skills (functional / technical)
· Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Excel
· Excellent administration capability, organised with actions and able to produce high quality work efficiently.
. High standard of accuracy.
· Creative and able to apply creative initiative to the presentation of text
·Able to self-manage workload and time management
·Good communicator and team player
·Able to listen and take instruction, guidance and feedback
·Flexible and able to work in fast past environments
·HR administration process background
·Proficient knowledge of Acrobat Pro & Sharepoint 2013
·Intranet maintenance desirable
·Experienced in working in a project team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.