I am working on behalf of a large consultancy who have their head office located in the North East and are working on some cutting edge projects within the financial industry alongside innovative tech. My client are looking for Java Developers of varying levels from Mid-level to Architect who've got strong industry experience.
The role will be working on a leading investment banking project for one of the most reputable companies in the world through one of the UK's fastest growing consultancies. With offices in the US, India and the UK, you'll be joining the company at a fantastic time and have the ability to heavily influence a number of business-critical projects.
Skills required include:
- Core Java Enterprise Edition development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Extensive skills within the Spring Framework and modules including Spring Security and Spring Web Services
- Experience with Restful web service integration using Json
- Understanding of SOAP based web-services
- Experienced with JDBC STRUCT
- Maven experience
- Familiarity with Git / GitLab
- Financial experience desired but not essential
If this is the kind of opportunity that would stand out to you, I'd be interested in having a chat in further detail.
With an extensive package and more-than competitive salary ranges, this could be the role you've been looking for!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.