We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Incentives team play a big part in Sky becoming the best Customer Service provider in the UK. The team develops and manages the Incentive Plans across our contact centres and field based agents & engineers; both monthly incentive and some ad-hoc tactical campaigns. The insight we deliver informs business decisions and influences performance management. We are centrally involved in a great deal of change, driven by business projects and objectives plus increasingly, as a result of our own insight.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
We are currently looking for an Incentive Analyst to join us in our fast paced, complex business environment. You will be responsible for managing change and leading engagement to deliver & optimise our incentive schemes.
- Modelling of schemes to ensure equitable & fair based on opportunity to earn, working with trading (agreeing targets through planning meetings)
- Project manage overall change plan affecting incentives, mapping the timelines & dependencies
- Be responsible for the validation and delivery of impact analysis of proposals & changes
- Engage operations, finance, SMG & trading to communicate monthly insight, spend analysis, recommendations & agree action plan
- Engage stakeholders on change activity, incentive proposals, insight & impact analysis to inform & agree priorities & forward plan
- Own delivery and management of risks & opportunities for overall incentive plan
- Lead on operational engagement relating to education, pilots & change
- Lead on incentive payment viewers for agents/engineers & query engagement/management
- Work with Comms to deliver compelling & relevant change comms
- Assist Change and Operational Teams in landing change directly with our people either through creation or delivery of comms
- Liaise with Operational Management teams to keep abreast of the current mood towards incentives and proactively identify & manage risks & opportunities
- Advanced/Expert MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access is essential
- strong understanding and experience of operations
- stakeholder management skills and estate knowledge gained through previous role experience.
- Strong analytical, confident communication and influencing skills are essential to be successful in this role, as is a proactive, self-starter nature
- You will be keen to take ownership and develop as part of a support team with a wide reaching stakeholder map
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better