- Track the sales pipeline and support the business in sales pipeline meetings so that there is a good visibility of future projects and workload.
- Work with the Operations Director to develop improved tools to measure the operating profit on a job and client basis.
- Prepare the Monthly Board presentation
- Prepare forecasts and budgets
- Put in place improved models which improve the accuracy and robustness of forecasts and budgets.
- Help the Managing Director determine rate cards and pricing for products
- Support the Managing Director
- Maintain the quality, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis provided by the Management Accountant.
- Oversee and assist where necessary in the preparation of the month end accounts. Ensure all journal entries during the monthly close are in compliance with Group Accounting Policies and generally accepted accounting principles and that an audit trail is maintained. Ensure revenue recognition is in line with IFRS and Group policies.
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations monthly making sure that there that they are kept up-to-date
- Implement and maintain strong controls over physical assets
The successful candidate be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CA or CIMA) with experience working in content or marketing agency. Must be advanced user in PowerPoint and Excel & have good knowledge of pivot tables, charts, vlookups, sumifs and model building. Competent user of ThinkCell, Google Sheets and Google Drive.