An exciting opportunity to join the finance team behind an international commercial property company as part of the Finance Planning and Analysis team in their London offices.
Our client is searching for an ACA qualified accountant (1-2years PQE) with a background in real estate, who is an excellent financial modeller and can challenge senior stakeholders.
- Working within the FP&A team that takes responsibility for forecasting and budgeting, quarterly valuations, monthly operational and leasing reports, performance scorecards and general analysis
- Owning the preparation of annual budgets, and long term financial forecasting of businesses operations
- Collaboration with the CFO to improve the processes and productivity of the larger Finance Team
- Supporting cash flow analysis activities within the business to ensure effective use of capital and determination of development / acquisition strategy
- Presenting presentations and reports to the Senior stakeholders within the company
The successful candidate will be an ACA qualified candidate (1-2years PQE), who has strong communication skills and proven track record of building financial models and analysing data.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.