We are looking for a Data Analyst willing to work in or relocate to work in Weymouth(relocation package provided) Fantastic package!
- Good working knowledge of Excel, SQL & SRSS
- Capable of intensive researching, robust problem solving skills and strong familiarity with Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Data Mapping
- Take part in meetings to seek requirements and convey Business Intelligence findings
- Produce and track key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Experienced user of statistical methodologies, able to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools, e.g. Crystal, Logicity
- Requirements and Data Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment processes and understanding of Material Requirements Planning.