Newly Qualified Solicitor
We have a fantastic and exciting organisation who are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to join a well established team. The role offers exciting training and progression opportunities. Please see below a list of duties my client is looking for:
My client is accepting candidates from all backgrounds and welcomes this. We will look at applicants who have done paralegal to a newly qualified Solicitor who is looking to progress within a well established organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day handling of a wide variety of cases
- Experience of running your own case load under supervision and being able to
- pick up cases part way through
- Attending Court on directions hearings
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting documents and letters
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Work as part of the team
- A commitment to the development of the business and marketing activities
Other duties include:
- Proficient in charging for services and knowledge of the eligibility
- criteria for legal aid.
- Must demonstrate excellent client care skills - empathy to clients in a
- difficult situation is vital
- Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of
- clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client
- Willingness to learn and improve
- A passion for family law
- Confident telephone manner
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.