Band 5 Occupational Therapist in Essex
ID Medical is seeking a part time band 5 occupational Therapist to fill a locum position in Essex area. The selected applicant is expected to identify and use relevant occupational therapy standardized assessments and outcomes.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Conduct / contribute to the assessment process, as well as the observation and ongoing assessment, providing accurate and timely feedback
- Participate in the planning, implementation / evaluation and ongoing review of treatment plans
- Provide formulation, delivery and review of individualised evidence based care/care packages according to NICE guidance including non-medication strategies
- Organise and deliver therapeutic activities for service users
- Assess service users' response to activities in accordance with agreed models of practice e.g. MOHO
- Provide practical support, advice and education to service users, carers and other disciplines
- Provide specialist OT advice on equipment, telecare etc. to other disciplines
- Assess service users for access and allocation of equipment within their individual needs
- Responsible for the recording of all patient related activity information onto Remedy
- Participate in induction of staff and fieldwork education of students
- Produce accurate and timely documentation on all clients in line with your Professional Code of Conduct and Trust policies
- 1 year NHS or UK Experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- Current DBS
When working with ID Medical, you will benefit from:
- Excellent salary packages available
- Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
- Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24-hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring relevant qualified friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position. If you know someone suitable for this, or any of our roles, send them our way and be rewarded!
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.