Interim Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated team player to join this exciting organisation as a Finance Business Partner supporting the wider business.
* Operate as a Finance Business Partner to the wider business by providing support to Senior Management team and leadership Executives;
* Partner with Group Financial Controller and Group FPA Manager to ensure robust reporting function;
* Partner with Commercial Manager on Reporting and Revenue Forecasting;
* Assist in short-term and long-term forecasting and Business Plan management;
* Support monthly reporting and analysis requirements, including providing insight to the leadership team on business performance and KPIs;
* Help drive increased focus on product performance to help identify actions/opportunities;
* Contribute to Change Management processes identified within the Finance function;
* Ad Hoc Analysis and project support as required.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified, or equivalent;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and business partnering skills;
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders and influence;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, experience of having worked in a fast-paced environment;
- Structured and well organised, delivering information quickly whilst being able to work with ambiguity;
- Experience of integrated accounting software alongside advanced MS Excel skills;
- Able to prioritise and deal with requests internally and externally, and take the Initiative;
- Ability to fit in with the Company culture and wider team
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.