New Business Sales Advisor - Motor Insurance
Our client in Purfleet are currently looking for a New Business Sales Advisor to join their motor insurance team.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to not only accurately collate lead information to pass through to sales advisors but also, where necessary, attempt to close or process sales on behalf of sales advisors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact potential customers (known as 'leads’) via any medium deemed appropriate (mostly telephone and e-mail) to obtain their risk information for the purposes of passing these on to a sales advisor to quote on and convert into a live policy for the business.
- To answer questions accurately and truthfully posed by leads in relation to their insurance needs, obtaining answers where necessary from more senior staff members.
- Handle incoming communication(s) from both leads and/or insurers in a timely manner, avoiding delays, either by answering their needs or passing them through to the appropriate staff member.
- Processing sales post quotations by a sales advisor including collection of premium(s) and any details required to complete the processing of a policy for passing over to the administration team.
- Ensure all relevant business activities fully comply with FCA regulation and company procedures. Use checklists and support documentation as provided by the company to assist with demonstrating compliance.
- Promote and embed a Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture in all respective business areas.
If you have the above experience and would like to know more, APPLY NOW!