A highly successful and respected Catholic school are looking for class teachers to start after half term. The Governors invite applications from skilled, enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to play a key role in building on the success of this friendly school.
They are an ambitious and successful school with a reputation for providing a high standard of education both locally and nationally, with a strong Catholic ethos where pupil's uniqueness is truly valued. The school is highly inclusive and works tirelessly to secure the best possible outcomes for all the children, regardless of their starting point. For the school, children always come first. You will receive a deep commitment to professional development to enable you to develop and grow through a structured induction and training programme, coaching and personalised support. The school also collaborate with other schools to add support, share ideas and to challenge.
We want you to:-
- Have the skills, energy and drive to innovate and inspire but also to learn from others
- Enjoy teaching a creative curriculum and will want to go the extra mile to help children achieve their best
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to professional development and working in partnership with the colleagues and parents
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
- Demonstrate excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be responsive, enthusiastic, flexible, loyal and a good team player
- Be competent, competitive and a risk taker
- Be consistent, thorough and thoughtful
We can offer you:-
- A positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
- A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career
- The opportunity to work with delightful children, supportive colleagues and parents. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All applicants will be required to produce two suitable referees as part of the application.
- Visits to the school can also be arranged.
If this role is of interest then please apply!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.