Sales Engineer - Wood Cutting Tools - £35k-£45k
Global multibillion £ Organisation requires a woodworking specialist to sell their specialist tooling into manufacturing industries
- Strong culture of employing quality skilled people.
- Career investment.
- This loyalty is rewarded through long term job security from growing business and modern working facilities.
- The role of the Area Sales Engineer is to sell the range of cutting tools into the woodworking industries including the manufacturing and production of kitchens, windows, doors, stairs and furniture.
- Even split of new business and account management, with plenty of dormant accounts to inherit and existing accounts to grow.
- Home based, field sales role.
- Providing engineering solutions for production bottlenecks or lifetime issues with existing equipment/tooling.
- Also selling services to end users such as optimisation guidance, tool maintenance and regrinding of current tools.
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years Area Sales experience within target market sectors
- Engineering background.
- Internal sales of woodworking tools or consumables looking for the next step in their career.
- Shopfloor, toolmaking and production engineer backgrounds looking for a career in sales will be considered.
- Sales experience preferred
- Self starter
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131932