Financial Promotions Specialist
Our client, one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies are looking for a Financial Promotions Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to ensure the compliance of all customer-facing material.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Interpret and communicate on all regulatory/industry rules, codes and guidance to ensure their impact on products and services is fully considered
- Check and approve all customer-facing material, including; all financial promotions, customer communications, marketing and promotional activities to ensure they comply with regulatory requirements and treating customers fairly
- Identify, mitigate and manage any operational risk across Group Marketing, Propositions and Strategy and ensure any relevant actions are implemented to ensure Group Marketing is compliant with all risk and governance requirements
- Train and audit the work of two Marketing Compliance Analysts
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they are aware what is expected
Essential experience and skills:
- Operational risk experience
- Financial promotions experience
- Experience and working knowledge of interpreting and communicating the rules and principles of regulatory and industry codes
- Experience of risk identification and management
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129215