Remote Working 4 days out of 5
I am pleased to be supporting the continued growth of a highly successful software house as their flagship products continue to be the market leaders in their sector.
Being a fully remote team, they encourage active collaboration through Slack and video conferencing in Hangouts, including pair programming, show and tell sessions, sprint demos and retrospectives.
You will be excited by the prospect of working within an agile team delivering a constantly evolving, innovative product and will feel equally comfortable working with other developers as well as with designers and product owners.
You have a dedicated and private space to enable home working without interruptions, as well as being able to travel to the office in London once a week.
What you get
- Competitive salary up to £65k plus benefits.
- Opportunity to work remotely for most of the week with flexible hours. This is a team more interested in high quality code and consistency than a regimented 9 to 5.
- Direct involvement and the ability to influence the project's future direction.
What you have done
- Extensive experience developing user facing responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Experience with JS frameworks, preferably Angular
- Understanding of web accessibility standards
- Exposure to frontend automated testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management as you'll be choosing when to work
This an excellent and rare opportunity to have so much flexibility in your working life and so if you are interested in finding out more about the role please either click apply or give me a call on *************
Talent International are operating as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129893