Small Works Engineer - D2D Travel - No Call out
Commutable positions for you if you are a Small Works Engineer - and you have Electronic Security Installation Engineer skills (Intruder, CCTV, Access Control) - and seek £32k + Door to door + no callout!!
* COMPANY recruiting Fire and security or Security small works Engineers -
A seriously well set up company, good team of engineers, stable, great commercial sites. so Apply to a company where benefits & role are good.
Security Company with NSI Gold accreditation and more are looking to hire you if you are a Small Works Engineer or Security Engineer with Small Works Installation/ Commissioning/ Faults experience to join Small Works team.
You will work on Commercial sites installing or commissioning on Small Works Projects. The Company will put you on any Manufacturers courses if needed + Pay you well for your travel + Work commutable
- C.£32,000 Salary (for a Small works engineer or a Security engineer for Small works Engineer roles
- Door to Door travel time (get 25% of wages on top)
- No call out
- Manufacturers training for you to progress on as an engineer (if wanted)
- Company Vehicle - Excellent Car OR Van provided
You must live in the South East Inside or Near M25 area.... and have experience as a Security Engineer with Small Works experience or a Small Works Engineer with Electronic Security skills such as Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control to be considered for this role.
* CONTACT US TO APPLY (see our website google 'Fire and Security Careers' or call)
Please call or contact us to apply -
Robert Gillings or Steven Eley - Fire and Security Recruitment Advisors
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127614