Senior Solutions Architect (Technology Transformation Solutions) - UK
Senior Solutions Architect (Technology Transformation Solutions) x2 NEW JOBS - UK Wide
WWT EMEA UK currently has an opportunity available for a Senior Solutions Architect to support our growing Enterprise Business with Global presence. This role will provide Technical Business Innovation solutions to Global Clients.
We are based in Canary Wharf, London UK, candidates can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you can attend our offices/Client site 3-4 days a week.
- Solutions Architect will provide Pre-and post-sales account leadership to manage assigned services portfolio(s) to remain profitable and continue growth through the development of new opportunities.
- Position & foster compelling services and programmatic solutions Enterprise clientele in a variety of vertical markets
- Solutions Architect To hold technology conversations with senior members of the customer (CXO).
- Drive the production of high-quality proposals that are aligned to clients' strategic priorities, offering differentiating value and commercial options
Experience of projects in at least one of the key:
- Enterprise market vertical - Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel Industry, etc.
- Global Finance - Tier 1 Banks, Tier 2 Banks, Insurance, Financial Services, etc
- 5+ years' experience Solutions Architect, Management Consultancy within Pre-sales / Post-sales and Technical Solutions environment.
- Must have proven experience of professional services consultancy
- Candidates must have a successful track record of positioning and managing services opportunities to Enterprise clients with a global reach and large-scale technology footprint
- Proven consulting and delivery experience, and understand the inner mechanics of large organisations
- Able to engage in strategic technology/program structuring with mid-senior management on the client side. Reference experience and implement best practices.
- Ability to identify any potential large strategic staffing opportunities and create strategies to pursue them.
- Adept at professional networking and building relationships with executive and decision-making managers.
- In depth experience of solution positioning and management with focus areas that include, and are not limited to, Unified Communications, Wireless, Storage, Datacenters, Security, Microsoft 365, Network Segmentation, or Virtualization.
- Critical skills are necessary in account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Full understanding of the end-to-end sales process and skilled at moving services opportunities from resolute qualification through to closure.
- Experienced with taking on the role of solutions/deal architect and the ability to drive multiple internal stakeholders in support of a services pursuit or campaign.
- Experience with identifying and developing solutions around Cloud deployments and application migration from existing to targeted platforms.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment in London office as part of broader team.
- Technical knowledge in a variety of technology areas, our partners are: Cisco, Dell EMC, Splunk, NetApp, VMware and F5.
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- Market Rates - will pay market rates for the right candidate with relevant skills and experience
- 24 Holiday + bank holiday, Bonuses, Travel expenses, Health care, Dental, Personal Training & Development, plus much more.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Solutions Architect Senior Management Consultant Senior Managing Consultant IT Services Architecture Presales Post Sales Technical Solutions IT Transformation Professional Services Senior Presales Technical Consultant Pre-sales Systems Engineer Professional Services, Pre-Sales Consultant, Presales Consultant, Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, Senior Systems Engineer, Technical Solutions Architect, Senior Technical Managing Consultant, Technology Advisory, Senior Manager, IT Transformation Consultant, Technology & Consultancy, Business Development Manager, Programme Management, CIO Advisory, Banking, Insurance, Solutions Architect
Since 2013 WWT has expanded their US business to Europe with the opening of a Sales Office in the heart of London and the build of a European Technology Center (ETC) and establishment of an Operations Team at Schiphol. There are 50 employees in London today and the organization is growing rapidly. Recently, Great Places to Work UK ranked WWT EMEA UK at #3 in the small category of business.
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
WWT is Headquartered in St. Louis. WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, Splunk, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - ONLY DIRECT APPLICATIONS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131724