Salary: £35k to £40k
Shift Pattern: 6am - 6pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
I am working with a global manufacturer in the Dorking area who are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site is operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
* Program siemens and other PLC equipment.
* Install and maintain all electrical and electro-mechanical plant machinery
* Operate a preventative maintenance system (PPM) to ensure that the machinery is in good working order.
* Fault find and repair any Electrical or Mechanical related problems on equipment.
* Demonstrate effective technical skills to support manufacturing operations.
Maintenance Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry with experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance schedules. You will also have an understanding of fault finding and schematics. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Electrical Engineering experience: experience working with PLC's is essential
* Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in electrical engineering
* Qualified from a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
* Hold a 17th edition certificate
* Ability to read and understand schematic electrical drawings
For more information please call Jay Faulkner on **************
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client in this search for a Maintenance Engineer. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132734