IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support
IT Support Engineer / HelpDesk Support Engineer required for our client a prestigious International IT Services business based in Gloucester. This company offer a competitive package with fantastic benefits along with excellent working environment.
IT Support Engineer
Location – Gloucester
Salary – Circa £22,000 per annum
Term – Initial 6 Month Contract
The Successful 1st Line Support Analyst will be responsible for, supporting and maintaining the internal infrastructure as well as IT equipment used by internal users across the UK offices. This will utilise hardware and software skills and working across the business with all levels of personnel.
Key duties include:
- Process support requests and ensure they are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and administration of hardware and software including: windows 7/10, Windows server 2008 - 2012, Active Directory Administration, Microsoft office 2013 – 2016 (Office 365) and SCCM administration tools
- Routine maintenance and administration and support of the internal infrastructure.
- Set up of workstations, laptops and other IT equipment – to include network and phone cabling and patching
- Support the VOIP platform and data networks.
- Support both iOS and Android mobile devices
- User Documentation and document for the configuration of services.
- Project work when required.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous experience in an IT/Desktop support role or with related technologies
- Strong communication skills written and verbal and ability to communicate with all levels of the business across all mediums including telephone, face to face and email.
- Able to work under pressure both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Positive can do attitude
Any experience of the following will be a distinct advantage: MCSE; SCCM 2012; VOIP IPT knowledge; Lync / Skype for Business knowledge; Apple Knowledge; Previous experience of working in an ISO9001 or ISO27001 certified organization; Understanding of ITIL best practice .
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please apply ASAP.
Elephant Stone Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131815