Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client a Financial Services firm based in the city, are searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
This person will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project deliverables with stakeholders and project sponsors
- Ensure the project is resourced appropriately
- Maintain project budget and tracking
- Manage third party suppliers
- Manage risks and issues
- Plan the overall project and manage progress against key milestones.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of successful infrastructure project management in the financial services
- Strong experience within Networks, Servers, VMWare, Citrix, Storage and OS.
- Prior experience managing multi-function and multi-supplier teams
- Fantastic leadership skills and be particularly capable of managing upwards.
If this could be you, please apply to the advert or email Lucas Howman directly at ************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131757