SAP - Business Analyst
An exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP Business Analyst to join a renowned company and to be part of their programme of change.
I am looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their Information Management team to support the information technology transformation programme based on SAP technologies (such as: SAP Finance, Business Warehouse and / or Business Planning and Consolidation) You will be able to demonstrate where you were previously accountable for improving business processes, making valuable recommendations to the business, gathering requirements from different teams and putting business cases together. All of this while showing a technical understanding different SAP technologies (such as: SAP Finance, Business Warehouse and / or Business Planning and Consolidation)
The ideal candidate will have vast experience working in a regulated environment on sizeable programme.
Key skills and experience:
* Information or Record Management
* Workshop facilitation
* Requirements elicitation, management and documentation
* SAP technologies (such as: SAP Finance, Business Warehouse and / or Business Planning and Consolidation)
* Proven experience of working within an IT department that leverages strategic external suppliers in an outsourced environment
* Awareness of ITIL and project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 & Agile
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
* Self-confident and persuasive demonstrating responsibility and accountability
* Be able to adapt quickly to the changing demands of the role
* Good commercial awareness
* The ability and confidence to deliver meaningful and memorable presentations that engage the target audience.
The successful applicant needs to hold current security clearance or be willing to undergo the security clearance process. This is an initial 12 months contract paying between £425 to £450 per day.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132042