PHP Developer (Bootstrap, DevOps, Symfony) | £60k
PHP Developer, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Full Stack Developer
Location: Shepherds Bush, West London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Training + Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave
- 1 day Birthday Leave
- Pension scheme.
- Access to Perkbox, this benefit is open to all employees – provides access to discounted rates on a range of benefits
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- All employees who have successfully completed their probation are entitled to take any course that we offer for free (e.g. Squared online, CIPD). Terms and conditions apply.
- Holiday purchase scheme, this annually allows employees to select to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday using salary sacrifice.
Above all, your team’s work will help hundreds of thousands of online learners to develop their professional and digital skills each year.
PHP Developer responsibilities:
- Build the platform which powers all courses
- Deliver high quality code, working in an environment that embraces DevOps methods
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners and learning technologists
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
If you're a PHP Developer who's wants to learn new skills and can commute to White City, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129193