Powertrain Cooling Test Engineer
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of a Powertrain Cooling Test Engineer.
Your role will be to carry out vehicle based development and sign off cooling system tests. you will investigate technical issues to resolution and report all work carried out in a timely manner. You will Provide hands on support to vehicle builds and technical investigation of issues in field.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Sound understanding of the Design and Development Process - this role will call upon a good engineering knowledge to include system operation and performance function.
2) Self-motivated and adaptable to changing demands - this role interfaces with many other COC's and suppliers and will required a person who is highly driven with clear goals.
3) Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Project Management and a strong disciplined approach to engineering delivery.
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Experience of pressure charged engine systems.
- Knowledge of powertrain cooling systems and performance testing Development experience and/or awareness.
- Experience and working knowledge of development processes.
- Experience with data logging systems and INCA tools to log data and interrogate powertrain parameters.
- Experience of working in climatic test chambers and/or test tracks.
Please note this role included overseas test trips, significant amounts of time will be 'out of normal hours'.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132921