Engineer - Multi-Skilled
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity with the chance to progress and develop?
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
This position is a mobile role, covering Inverness, Highlands and the Islands. You will be working independently carrying out electrical maintenance and reactive duties in the public sector. It's an exciting opportunity working for a leading facilities management company. They are seeking an experienced electrician who is ambitious, self-motivated and hard working to develop and progress in their company.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of a portfolio for a specific public sector contract.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- This role is covering public sector buildings for a high profile client
- Carry out general and fabric maintenance duties
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk, to include mainly electrical repairs but also other building services.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- Will be part of on call out of hour's rota for the contract.
- 17th edition
- City & Guilds 2391/2392 desired.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Full driving licence
- Experience working in a public sector/commercial environment.
- Prepared for intensive background check
- Company Van (take home)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Benefits
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Overtime on offer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131488