Graduate Trainee, Operations Officer
Graduate Operations Officer. Salary: £20,000 - £22,500 starting salary with quick progression + financial support with professional training (Prince II, Diploma PFS etc.) + a market leading benefits package (including 23 days holiday + 12 additional study days + company pension + private medical insurance + income protection benefit + life insurance + free parking etc.)
Graduate Operations Officer, Role Overview: I am recruiting an exceptional Graduate to train for a career in Operations Management with Paradigm Norton Financial Planning, based in their head office in Bristol (Ham Green, BS20). This is a permanent role and the graduate scheme will run over 4 years, starting with building up a knowledge of the financial planning industry by obtaining the Diploma in Financial Planning, through to completing project management qualifications (Prince II).
Please note: this is an operations role and we do not wish to recruit a graduate looking for a career as a financial planner.
The Company: Paradigm Norton are a fast growing and award-winning financial planning firm who provide holistic financial planning services for high net worth clients. With the intimacy and dynamic approach of a smaller business yet the opportunities of a much larger business they are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified teams in the UK.
Graduate Operations Officer, Responsibilities: Working directly with the Operations Director and the Executive Committee you will develop and deliver incremental changes to the business. This will involve:
- Working with a specialist SharePoint consultant to deploy the financial planning CRM system efficiently, helping to identify further opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting the general development, improvement and implementation of Paradigm Norton’s financial planning systems and operations across the business, such as those that underpin increased growth through business acquisition and organic growth.
- Ensuring that approved system and process improvements are delivered quickly and accurately throughout the business.
- Supporting the deployment of enhanced and scalable data management solutions through data audit, clear categorisation and maintenance of document metadata.
- Data cleansing and validation
Graduate Operations Officer, Requirements:
- A 2:1 degree or on track for (2:2 by exception) and a minimum of 280 UCAS points (less by exception)
- Recent graduate (2018 or within the last 2 years, 3 years by exception)
- Analytical and technically minded with the ability to work with data in a structured and analytical way, the ability to identify risks and constraints in the business information system and the ability to see the broader picture
- Highly IT literate, demonstrably strong Excel skills, with the ability and willingness to learn in line with technological developments
- A relevant degree is preferable but not essential (Maths, Business Analytics, IT, Engineering, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and some experience in leadership
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently and a flexible attitude
- Some Visual Basic / Java programming skills
- Experience with SharePoint
Dawn O’Shea recruits directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. The closing date is 4th March so if you are successful in being shortlisted you will be contacted within the first two weeks of March to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail. The first stage interviews will be held on 21st or 22nd of March and the final stage interview on 13th April.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132741