Testing Team Leader
Testing Team Leader
Salary: £35,000 per annum
About the company:
IDGateway is the UK's leading Identity Management solution provider in Airports. We are seeking a Testing Team Leader to work alongside members of the test and support team to deliver critical quality control via the testing of application code as part of the software lifecycle as well as assisting the IDGateway support service. You will log test or support issues, as tickets or tasks, complete documentation and communications as necessary. In addition, The Testing Team Leader will carry out key day to day planning and reporting for the team, organising and prioritising work load as well as documenting results and writing external documentation for use by executive management or clients.
You will also be required to build up a deep knowledge of the IDGateway product portfolio and a high-level understanding of the platform and application architecture. This is a fast-paced role that requires someone with energy and ambition who enjoys the challenge of keeping many plates spinning at once and who wants to develop a career in a fast paced technology business.
Duties of the Testing Team Leader:
- Works alongside other team members, carrying out all types of testing activities as required during the software release cycle.
- Maintain and develop new testing methodologies and automation to bring efficiencies to the testing function
- Documents and collates test results, using product specific tools or the Microsoft Office suite
- Builds and maintains a deep understanding of all IDG products from a user perspective but with technical insight.
- Liaises with the Development Team ensuring continuous high quality feedback
- Tests IDGateway supported scanner devices for use with new software or OS releases
Requirements of the Testing Team Leader:
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and a planner to your core
- Document writing skills
- Engaging verbal communication skills
- Can do, will do attitude
Testing Team Leader Benefits):
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Testing Team Leader role is right for you then please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131092