Business Project Manager - Insurance
My Client is looking for a Project Manager with an Insurance background to join their team.
Working as part of the Business Change team you will be working on projects related to the business systems as well as some smaller internal projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with policy administration systems and have had exposure to personal and commercial lines.
The Project manager will be;
- Accountable for delivery of assigned tasks/projects
- Takes initiative and determines when escalation is appropriate
- This role requires analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Use of discretion in identifying a resolving problems
- Understands the wider perspective and how the role fits within the business
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Manages, reviews, and prioritises the project work plans with objective to stay on time and on budget
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Competent in project methodology
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
Skills & Experience needed;
- Strong Business Change project management experience
- Experience of working in the insurance industry
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128344