NP Group are a trusted partner to one of Europe's leading privately owned healthcare providers who are looking for Research Engineers to join their data science and artificial intelligence practice based in central London.
The role is centred around the improvement of inference algorithms used in graphical models, which form the basis of many of their AI systems. They are looking for a motivated, scientifically sophisticated and technically capable software engineer, scientific programmer or applied scientific researcher with experience of Bayesian approaches to machine learning, as well as knowledge and experience of implementing statistical and machine learning models at scale. Familiarity with relevant inference methods is important.
- PhD in quantitative field
- Solid programming skills in Python and experience with at least one deep learning toolkit such as Tensorflow, Theano, Torch or Keras
- Knowledgeable in Bayesian approaches to statistical modelling, demonstrated experience with Bayesian methods: inference, modelling etc; Bayesian networks/Probabilistic Graphical models
- Experience with cloud computing environments, such as AWS
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Share option scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible working environment
- Great central location
- Pension scheme
and the opportunity to make a difference to millions of lives!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please your CV over ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130140