- The end client for this position is based in Northampton, and therefore candidates must be able to travel to Northampton from London and Vice Versa.
- The Scrum Master will be very much involved with working alongside an Agile Coach.
- Experience of coaching teams in Agile practice adoption and adaption. The client is looking to use scrum as its approach to delivering business value.
- Experience of building backlogs with the business. The SM will need to help guide the business and the development team on building a backlog that will start to deliver value quickly.
- Experience of working with inexperienced product owners and coaching and supporting them.
- We are looking for a very much hands of Scrum Master that will need to coach on the job.
- Experience as a consultant, preferably someone who is going into consultancy for the first time.
- Required certifications: CSM, CSPO, CSP, or equivalent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129073